The 5ths page

Monday, October 02, 2006

Cadaverous

1. When I die I want my body to cremated at my cousins cremation place. Then my family will travel down to Florida they will have my memorial service on the Island Amelia they will release my ashes it to the Atlantic Ocean. Where all life created and mine ended.
2. I think that I did a good job in life, so I think that my soul will be reincarnated in to a bald eagle. Even though I am a Christian I still believe in reincarnation. I also believe that while in after life that you have to do something to be able to be reborn.
3. I believe that when I die that the world will go into a horrible depression. They will make movies of me and be a conservation company.

2 Comments:

Blogger Osiris Stein said...

I like the part about a depression after you're gone. ;)

6:02 PM  
Blogger jaglarz. said...

haha. me too. you are totally like one of my favorite people. i'm sorry, but i think i'll always remember you as the kid with a moldy sandwich in his locker that we used for an experiment in science class. haha.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home