The 5ths page

Monday, October 16, 2006

A to Z Life

Animals are my life.
Before I could say mom I knew animals.
catastrophic event I have a sister.
Dog named Zeus.
exhibit interpretation at the zoo.
First girlfriend Paula from Argentina.
Gone to USVI.
Hallejuah going to Orlando with church.
Ian is a great friend.
Jeanelle is very annoying but a great sister.
Kangaroo born named Damn.
Love calamari especially fried.
Met Dominique Dawkins.
Nice puppy Storm.
On the reptile team at the zoo.
Pancakes and Danimals.
Q-dog is what fraternity my father is in.
Right-handed.
Sister's animals all die quickly.
Turtle named benny set free.
Umbrella flipping.
Very important day July 21st.
With a horrible football team 2006.
X-friend Peter Wiemer.
Yes I did have ants in my pants.
Zzzzzzzz is very fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger LMichelleV said...

aww. I love animals too. That's so cool that you worked at the zoo! My mom really wants me to get a job over the summer, so when you said you worked at a zoo, i was like heck yes!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home