The 5ths page

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Disillusionment

When I was a child I used to think that alot of things were better than they seemed.

Like, catching and touching snakes. Now that I have grown up a little bit more I realized that, catching and touching is really not all it is cracked up to be. Now, I can catch a snake as easy as most people can put on a coat.

Also, Santa Claus. My sister still believes but I know better than that. All it takes is a few PG-13 movies to figure that out. I always wondered how he could get his self down chimneys when alot of people don't have them

3 Comments:

Blogger Osiris Stein said...

I've always wondered about the chimney thing. Hmm. Maybe Santa creates a matter compression vortex at the top of the chimney, shoots down the chimney as a microscopic speck that moves at the speed of light! Finally, he moves through a matter expansion vortex in the fireplace and emerges as the fat, jolly man we know and love.
Wow! That's genius talking! I should publish this theory in a scientific paper. I can see it now. Santa Expained. I'll win the Nobel Prize and everything.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Jeb Oedkirk said...

That is very funny about the PG-13 thing. By the way Ben has a point. You should look into the Santa claus thing.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Richard Day said...

Santa is so real! You must be crazy (I don't think he's real but this makes a better comment lol)
Yeah I always wondered how he got in my house considering we don't have a chimney. Well apparently he comes in under the front door!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home