The 5ths page

Monday, December 18, 2006

Miazaki
In Ms.Chiangs class we watched three miazaki movies. Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totorro and Princess Mononoko. All three of these movies were very interesting and I woul recomend them to anyone who likes action and comedy.
These three also had a alot incommon with each other. All three had different types of spirits in them. Each spirit was unique in its own way and were very different from each other. The sprits were also very big, or there were alot of them to make them look like they were big. All three also had young girls as there semi-main character, and the movie was mainly about trying to fight for them or making them happy in some way. The third and final thing that I saw that they had incommon was how they all look like non-urban style. they seemed to be more like a rural setting than any thing. It was almost like they were in ancient times especially when they incountered the spirits.
These movies were very fasinating, I love them and would not mine making them part of my home movie collection. I some day hope to see more Miazaki movies, if I had time to then I would deffinetly see somemore, but until then i am out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home